This collection of resources includes items used in my own research paper, as well as potential reading materials for Professor Thomas’ proposed Exhibition criticism course.
- Exhibitions: Concept, Planning and Design by Tom Klobe
- What Makes a Great Exhibition? by Paula Marincola
- Amazon | Corcoran Library
- “Introduction: Practice Makes Perfect” by Paula Marincola (p. 9-12)
- “Wall Text” by Ingrid Schaffner (p. 154-167)
- What is Exhibition Design? by Jan Lorenc, Lee Skolnick, Craig Berger
- The Participatory Museum by Nina Simon
- Exhibition Design by David Dernie
- Museum Exhibition by David Dean
- Chapter 6: “Exhibition Evaluation” (p. 91-102)
- Listing of additional Exhibition Design books: www.dexigner.com
You must log in to post a comment.